COMPOSITE / RISK LICENSING
Application of business / industrial license covering all areas under the supervision of Shah Alam City Council. Composite license is a combination license of premise and billboards.
How To Apply
- The forms are available at the Main Counter level G, Licensing Department Counter on the 13th floor, Sungai Buloh Branch Office, Branch Office at Kota Kemuning and Branch Office at Setia Alam.
- Completed forms must be submitted together with four (4) copies of each related document.
- Licence Application Form duly completed must be deposited at the counter Licensing Department on the 13th floor.
- Form D and A (ROB).
- Form 9 and 49 (ROC) or Form 13 (rename).
- Copy of Identity Card.
- A copy of the Registration of Societies / Associations / Clubs.
- Copy CCC / CF. Copies of Building Permits (If Applicable).
- The master is required to refer to the Certificate of Fitness (CF).
- Sample of Sketch Billboard. Refer to Figure 8.
- Sample of a Sketched Plan Area. Refer to Figure B.
- Sample of Sketched Floor Plan. Refer to Figure C
- Payment for processing license applications:
Licence fees and collateral: -
- Business: RM 50.00
- Industrial: RM 100.00
||Up to 60 square meters
> 60-100 square metres
> 100 – 200 square meters
> 200 square meters
|Health Care Centre
||For every 10 square metres or in part
- Figure A
- Figure B
- Licence Application of Composite Flow Chart (Business / Industry)
- Composite License Application Form (Business / Industry)
- Flow Chart of License Application for Health Care Centre & Beauty Centre
- Licence Application Form for Health Care Centre & Beauty Centre
- Application Form for Booth Activities in front of Premise
- Licence Application Form for Activities in front of Premise
- Terms for Composite License Application and Health Care and Beauty Centres
- License Application Guidelines / Circulars / Laws Trades Licensing, Industry and Business (MBSA) 2007.
- Local Government Act 1976, By-Laws Act of Beauty and Health Care Centre (Shah Alam City Council) 2007.
Method Of Payment
Lift A, Level G, Wisma MBSA
Lift A, 13th Floor, Wisma MBSA
Payment by cheque made payable to:
MAJLIS BANDARAYA SHAH ALAM for the bill payment process
MBSA – AKAUN CAGARAN for payment security
Lift A, 13th floor, Wisma MBSA, Persiaran Perbandaran,
Section 14, 40000 Shah Alam,
Selangor Darul Ehsan.
No. phone: 03-5510 5133 ext. 1384/1246/1485
No. fax: 03-551 2 0226